Friday, March 10, 2017

The Start of Something New

Let me introduce myself: I am Isabella Tolkov and I am a junior. For this project, I will be working with two of my classmates Nico and Alessia whom I have worked with before. We make a great team and I am excited to see what we can come up with in the end.

Our group has not picked out a specific genre we want our film opening to be, but based on my personal preferences, I am hoping that our genre can be either horror, slasher, thriller, drama, romance, or comedy. I love incorporating psychological elements into my productions to make them more exciting and thrilling, so that is what I am hoping we will consider when creating our opening.

From now until the end of the production process, it is going to consist of extensive research, planning, brainstorming, filming an editing. I know my group will work together as a team to create a production for our audience to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment